We’re pleased to have you joining us for our first ever Unexplained Maine Weekend.
This event is extremely limited.
Beginning on Friday, September 10th, we will be hosting a paranormal-themed camping weekend at Acadia East Campground on the Schoodic Peninsula near Acadia National Park. This is a small tent campground.
- Parking will be off-site about a mile away and guests will be shuttled to the campground
- We have 5 main camping areas on the property and guests will share these areas with approximately 5 tents per camping area.
- The event will combine guest speakers, paranormal field trips, campfire Q&A’s, and more.
- Field Trips/events will include:
- Night sky viewing by the ocean in Acadia National Park
- Midnight Bigfoot Hike
- Lunch and Brewery/Winery Outing
- Showing of the new Maine-based documentary, Eyes From The Pines: The Pine Ape Project, by Nathaniel Brislin
- Camp-style Meals will be provided for Breakfast and Dinner
- Friday, Dinner: Hamburgers, hot dogs, Meat-Free options, sides, salads, fruit, and desserts
- Saturday, Breakfast: Breakfast sandwiches, coffee, oatmeal, and fruit
- Saturday, Dinner: Hamburgers, hot dogs, Meat-Free options, sides, salads, fruit, and desserts
- Sunday, Breakfast: Breakfast sandwiches, coffee, oatmeal, and fruit
- Grab n Go Snacks, Bottled Water, Soda, Tea, and other refreshments will be available at all times.
- In addition to our planned events, this weekend will be about relaxing and spending time getting to know others interested in paranormal activity. We will provide:
- Camp games like corn hole, chess, jenga, and more
- Hammocks and paranormal literary content
- Each guest will get an event T-shirt and stickers
- Reservation includes paid entry into Acadia National Park with our group
- Shuttles will provide transportation to and from field trips, lunch, and brewery/winery events.
*Note: Price is Per Guest, please select the number of guests in your group when purchasing. Thank you!